Saturday 10 September 2011

Harvest Supper


 Vintage Silver Hair Piece
Ebay Aran Jumper

So last night I went with my family to the harvest supper, which we go to every year. It's full of farmers but it's great because the food is amazing and the atmosphere is so nice. Everyone sits on haybales in a big marquee, and talks for hours. Plus, my ulterior motive for going, they make the best bread EVER!

It's always freezing so I wore my cable knit aran jumper which I found on ebay last year, which meant for the first time I wasn't complaining about the cold. My mum gave me the hair piece last year, and I'm wearing it so much now it's so pretty. I added a flick of eyeliner to my eyes which made a nice change, as I usually keep it natural with just some mascara.

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Your eyes look so pretty girl! I love your sweater! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment, Isobel! ^^

    I think you look very beautiful in that second photo :) Nice knit.. I'd love to have more oversized jumpers,but before that happens I must sell some summer clothes :D there's no room for huge sweaters in my closet !


    Lovely new blog.
    xx indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG YOUR SO BEAUTIFUL!
    CAN I BE YOU?
    fanx for the follow bby, xoxoxoxoxxx <3

    ReplyDelete